This sprint has been mainly occupied by ongoing work on some very exciting, big projects, including expansion of our platform into different languages as well as work for new clients. Below are some smaller things that we released in addition to this ongoing work.
- Toyota has a hero image carousel that cycles several images on a timer. We noticed that, for their national site, this had stopped working. It’s been restored to its fully functioning state.
- Minor aesthetic updates have been made to Toyota vehicle selection buttons on the default page. These have been updated to expand to fit text that was previously running over the boundaries of the box.
- Updates have been made to footer links to include easier access to specific policies regarding returns, refunds, contact information, and payment information.
- Volvo, Volkswagen, and Toyota have received minor design updates for better aesthetics and navigation.
- ProFit Auto Interiors does not sell accessories or lifestyle products, so we’ve decided to display related products in the area on the product page where those would normally populate.
- We noticed a bug in which Nissan dealers who log in to the Control Panel using SSO are directed to the Orders page when they click on Recent Orders. We’ve corrected this.
If you have any questions, please contact our support team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-888-843-0425.