With huge projects underway and other projects be finalized, we don't have much to report this sprint except for minor bugs that were found and resolved. We are excited to release some more information about some of the projects we've been working on soon!
- We found a bug on the VW Gear's default page, where the category buttons were not appearing or appearing in the wrong place. This has been resolved.
- Continuing our WCAG compliance efforts, we fixed the focus order on Toyota's T1 site for the hero on the default page to be more logical and orderly.
- To continue to improve our Affirm services, we have added more information and fields to improve communications during checkout.
- We created a VW Canada site for Dealers without any eCommerce capabilities.
- The People Also Bought section for Vintage Parts Inc was not showing available parts. This is resolved.
- There was a bug where banners were triggering a cumulative layout shift that had SEO implications. We have resolved this.
- An extra call was being made to Tier 1 sites on the Product Details page which added page loading time.
If you have any questions, please contact our support team via email at email@example.com or 1-888-843-0425.