We're back up and running swiftly with our first sprint of 2021. We've been rigorously planning our 2021 Q1 and Q2 sprints and way more prepared than ever before! We're excited to let you in on our progress every two weeks, so be sure to stay updated on all the new work we'll be introducing.
This sprint had a huge focus on a special project we've been working on with NNA and further WCAG design improvements across all sites as well as with Toyota and Lexus. We'll release all the updates and information once the projects are fully complete.
- We've discovered a problem on our B2B Search bar for Volkswagen, Audi, and Volvo sites, where when a part number is inputted, selecting the 'Search' button with a pointer does not yield any action, whereas pressing 'Enter' does return results. However, if a keyword is inputted instead of a part number, selecting the 'Search' button does yield results.
- A bug is resolved on a BMW CA T3 template where assembly result tiles are experiencing the wrong background colors.
- Volvo's logo has been updated on their B2B printables, which includes the Quote Tool, PDF Brochure, Price Tag, and Accessory Label.
- The Product Details Page in the Control Panel currently has text boxes that are not formatted in the correct places. This is fixed.
- MyProfile is updated with greater page functionality and features.
- 'Log Out' button and ability for users.
- 'My Vehicles' section utilizing 'My Garage' that shows fitment of vehicles that users have inputted with functionality for them to add, edit, or delete.
- "My Information' section for users to edit their information. This includes an 'Update Security Preferences' button that links out to the 'Reset Password' page.
- 'Order History' section that shows users a table of their previous orders with details of dates, amounts, tracking numbers, summaries, and a View Status link.
If you have any questions, please contact our support team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-888-843-0425.