We are continuing our efforts on multiple large projects, here are a few things we've worked on to identify bugs and improve small features.
- We've come across a bug that we have investigated and fixed where uploading eBay inventory on the Control Panel would result in a time out issue.
- VW US's Vehicle Selector was not allowing users to select a trim level option for 2020 and 2021 Cross Sport. This has been resolved.
- VW CA's Tier 1 french site has been updated with translation especially for the navigation bar.
- VW B2B's news stories were not pulling images through. This has now been resolved.
- We identified and fixed a bug on the VW Tier 1 and Tier 3 sites where the Vehicle Selector on the Part Type page was being displayed without the correct styling.
- Another bug was found on the Part Type page regarding the hero container height which is slightly larger than the hero image.
- The Gear Content container height on INFINITI Tier 1 and Tier 3 default pages were not scaling correctly and has now been fixed.
- The Promo Placement tile on the Nissan and INFINITI Tier 1 and Tier 3 sites was not showing up and has now been fixed.
If you have any questions, please contact our support team via email at email@example.com or 1-888-843-0425.