Release Notes | March 25, 2021

We've identified and resolved many bugs and continue to progress our platform as well as work diligently on large projects that we will be announcing soon. 

  • We found a bug where discount prices from forced coupons were being displayed on Volvo's B2B site, adjusting the MSRP. We have resolved this. 
  • We also had an issue where the maintenance tile on Volvo's B2B site did not have the correct text populating. This has been addressed. 
  • We've implemented a CAPTCHA to stop bot data scraping. 
  • For our 3-D Secure pilot, we realized our OrderNotes were not properly capturing a value from our Cardinal integration. We've configured this properly to pull the values through. 
  • We found an issue affecting multiple T1 sites and some T3 ones as well where the Product page tab feature was not displaying properly for specific products. We've resolved this issue. 
  • There was an issue for a few sites where the parts buttons needed their URLs updated. 
    • One of those sites also needed their google map image fixed. 
  • We did some work completing the configuration for two new web servers and migrating data. 
  • We added the consideration of Tax Core in our integration with TaxJar to ensure that Dealers with Tax Core checkbox enabled would apply the correct amount of tax. 

If you have any questions, please contact our support team via email at or 1-888-843-0425.