Because of certain technical complications, we decided to combine two of our October sprints into one. We have a few new features being rolled out with lots of functionality highlighted.
Guided Navigation Styling
- We've restyled our guided navigation for both desktop and mobile sites to utilize best UX and UI practices to create easier use. Our guided navigation guides customers through selecting vehicle fitment.
Fast Moving Parts
- We've worked with Volkswagen US to implement a new "Fast Moving Parts" section to T1 and T3 default pages. This section will sit below the category selector and will show either custom content from VW or products tied specifically to any fitment information selected.
- Here's a sneak peak:
- We've been working with Nissan to create new pages in our Control Panel to manage the ability to insert promotional offers into emails.
- This allows Dealers to target former, current and prospective customers with this new form of email marketing with various national and local offers.
- We're always looking for ways to improve our Control Panel's utility and accessibility and we've redesigned our website dropdown functionality to help users select their proper sites with greater ease.
- We are creating order notes to be captured and returned for our Auth.net API integration.
- We've updated the Product Search translations for our Spanish sites platform wide, as we noticed certain phrases were not fully translated.
- Nissan and INFINITI also had a few Spanish translation issues that are now fixed.
- Our Product Search functionality was found to have a few products not returning on searches with certain terms, these were one off cases for certain terms on a few sites that have been resolved.
- We found an issue where Dealers who manage multiple brands with multiple SSO logins, would sign into one login and be redirected to a previous login. This has been resolved.
- There was a bug on some of our T1 and T3 sites when a modal pop-up is presented, a secondary vertical scroll bar would appear with no purpose. This has been fixed.
- A few updates have been done for Volvo's sites regarding their logo.
- Volvo's T1 B2B site has also had a few different issues fixed to function more effectively.
- These issues involve the Quote functionality, PDF brochure, Accessory Label (Magic Pocket) and the search bar.
If you have any questions, please contact our support team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-888-843-0425.