We had a lighter release this week with a lot of work being done on future projects and also on things in the background. We're constantly working to improve our sites and give both our clients and their customers the best experience possible. We have a lot of exciting updates coming in the next few sprints so be sure and watch out for them!
- We are continuing our work to understand how to design our sites to become WCAG Compliant.
- We are looking into labelling various parts of our sites to ensure screen reader users know where they are in the site and what things are, meeting font and color contrast ratios for proper visibility and creating ability to navigate their way throughout the site with ease
- On Volkswagen's T1 and T3 sites we are adding a new section called "Fast Moving Parts" to their default pages.
- This section will be below the category selector and will show either specific products matching a customer's fitment information, if inputted or show from a custom list of products.
- This section will allow customers to find products quickly and move desired products into their cart with ease.
- We found a couple broken links in the Accessory subcategory for Transport and Communication on Volkswagen's French T1 and T3 sites. We quickly alerted our team and fixed these right away to ensure they operate as intended.
If you have any questions, please contact our support team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-888-843-0425.