A significant portion of this sprint was dedicated to a new feature that we are excited to announce once we are finished in a few more weeks. A few new features were also included as well as certain bugs and issues that were identified and fixed.
- A request was made to add a function to edit and alter the actual dates in the Order Expected Ship Date emails that are generated. While the most of the email itself is editable, the dates themselves were not and with current state of affairs due to COVID, we found it would benefit dealers to have the ability to modify this for any affected orders.
- A new feature has been created in the Control Panel, where messages can be disseminated to targeted Dealers who match various criteria designated via a prominent banner. This has been developed to provide better guidance, post reminders, highlight specific issues, and overall enhance communications.
- We noticed that PayPal Express orders were not recording PayPal fees in the Order Notes on the Control Panel as our Standard PayPal integration does. We have added a new feature where PayPal fees now are displayed in the Order Notes for PayPal Express for Dealers to review.
- A small bug was found on Toyota's site where the Dealer Finder was generating invalid links. This has been fixed and is now fully functional.
- A small styling issue was restyled and updated on the US Volvo vehicle selector where one of the image tiles were not fully aligned with the rest.
- A bug was found on the VW Canada's B2B site, where Dealers logged into the Virtual Counter were unable to utilize certain tools because of the interface formatting. This has been fixed.
- Tier 3 VW Accessories only French sites were found to be loading the incorrect header navigation. This has been addressed.
- Some Mazda users were experiencing an issue where they were seeing the "Select your SSO provider" screen when trying to log into their account via SSO login, preventing them from accessing the site. This has been corrected.
If you have any questions, please contact our support team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-888-843-0425.